Welcome to this blog. This blog is a place where we can express thoughts and feelings ... maybe to share them with other like-minded people. For those who are NOT like-minded (and we've seen a few comments), please will you just leave? Your lack of understanding of our situation in life is not welcome. Please take your words and go elsewhere. For those who may accidentally stumble across this blog AND who know us in real life, please contact us directly to see how we are doing. Do not rely on this blog to inform you. Thanks!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eleven weeks

It's been eleven weeks.

Eleven weeks since our sweet Jet died.

Eleven weeks since my life changed again. And this time it changed forever.

Eleven weeks since our third child died.

Eleven weeks since I held my second son in my arms.

Eleven weeks since I found out that I will only ever be a dead baby mum after all. Forever.

Eleven weeks since Craig made the dead baby phone calls to our families for the third time.

Eleven weeks since I started the rest of my life.

Eleven weeks.

It absolutely sucks.


6 comments:

Debbie said...

It does suck. So, so bad. I'm sorry.

(((Hugs)))

Karen said...

It absolutely sucks and it seems massively unfair on a cosmic scale. Sending you love.

Akul's mama said...

Absolutely ....Hugssssssssss

Suz said...

I'm so sorry Mirne. Thinking of you and sending love xxx

Beth said...

i wonder how much a ticket to europe would cost?

Catherine W said...

Oh Mirne. It does suck. Absolutely. Much love to you and Craig. xo

Post a Comment