We collected Jet's ashes yesterday. A little urn that we got to take home. One day we'll bury it with Kees and Freyja.
That's all we get. His ashes in an urn.
:::
Five months since my sweet Jet was born.
Five months since I looked into his beautiful eyes.
Five months since Craig and I cried tears of joy.
Five months since I thought I could start healing.
Five months since I first saw Freyja and Kees' little brother -- our second son.
Five months.




5 comments:
I'm here, reading, listening, and it breaks my heart, everyday. Sending you a big hug and lots of love xx Ines
I'm here too Mirne and Craig. Sending you much love xx
Remembering Jet with you. I'm so sorry. x
Always here, just not always commenting. Because my words aren't nearly enough.
x
Many hugsssssss. This hurts so much.
Post a Comment