Welcome to this blog. This blog is a place where we can express thoughts and feelings ... maybe to share them with other like-minded people. For those who are NOT like-minded (and we've seen a few comments), please will you just leave? Your lack of understanding of our situation in life is not welcome. Please take your words and go elsewhere. For those who may accidentally stumble across this blog AND who know us in real life, please contact us directly to see how we are doing. Do not rely on this blog to inform you. Thanks!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

going private? again?


I've been thinking about it again. Just for a while.

I'm getting some weird vibes from family. I wonder whether one (or more) may have stumbled upon this blog. Which wasn't my intention.

Anyway. Craig and I are going through some stuff which will probably require us to go private for a while. I don't know for how long.

Not many people read my blog now. I don't have much to say any more. All the same old things.

And not many people really care. Most of the people who started reading my blog have moved on. They got their rainbow. They're too busy with their rainbow/s. My rainbow died.

And I've changed. I'm not the person I was when I started this blog. I'm very, very different. And not in a good way.

Enough of that.

This will be my last "public" post for a while.

Photobucket

20 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh honey im sorry to hear about the family again , i know it sucks greatly and im sorry you ahve to go private again but i think as long as you writing and getting out what you need to no matter what it is or how sad / depressing or what you think might be boring i do believe that its better out and if people are not interested then its sad for them to truly not be a friend.

Im still here reading , you know i wont ever judge you honey and im hoping things get better for you both soon and Craig will be ok , my love and hugs to you both as always honey xxx

kmb said...

I would love to continue to reading your blog. Is there a way to still do that if you go private??

MicheleL said...

I' still reading as well. I hope you won't have to stay private for too long.

Groves said...

I'm often checking in and definitely care about what happens in your life - and I also completely understand why you don't want people reading things that are incredibly private, especially if they are not being supportive.

I know that I wouldn't feel "safe" having my family/relatives read a blog. It's one of the reasons why I don't have one. I would feel like I couldn't really pour out the truth, because there would be a backlash.

It seems so unfair that on top of everything, you don't even get to have a safe place, a place where you can say what you really think and feel without being judged. I don't know how anyone is expected to bear it. There has to be somewhere where you can truly BE in the midst of such horrible suffering.

Your need to go private is certainly understandable. I will miss you - and I will not wonder for a second why you had to do this. It makes perfect sense.

I'm so sorry it is like this.

Cathy in Missouri

Catherine W said...

I'm still reading Mirne. I would be sorry if you chose to stop writing (or not to take me with you as a reader) but that is entirely your choice. I can imagine that I would feel very uncomfortable if I discovered that a family member was reading my blog.
What you have been through would have changed anyone. I remember your pregnancy with Jet and the day your beautiful boy was born, a special date for me as you know. I'm so very sorry and I wish that things were different for you and Craig. xo

Courtney said...

Oh my friend, big *hugs* I understand the need to go private. My crazy mother-in-law was the one leaving the horrible comments on my blog.

I would love to continue reading your story when you do go private. You can send the invite (when you're ready) to cmp1706@gmail.com

Keeping you in my thoughts!

Maddie said...

I'm sorry you're getting weirdness from your family.

Wishing things were different for you.

Danielle said...

So sorry to hear that this space isn't feeling safe, Mirne. You, Craig, and all your beautiful children will be in my thoughts.

Christy said...

I am here and I am reading, even if I don't always have the right thing to say or even sometimes say the completely wrong thing. I feel such a connection to you even though our stories are so different and we live a world apart.

colecam said...

I'm still reading, i just never comment. I am hoping things start to take a turn for the better for you. Your children are beautiful.

Shannon said...

Hello Mirne,
I have been following your blog for awhile. I have never commented because I never knew what to say. I have never been married or had children. I just can't believe how terribly cruel life has been to you. I am sorry.
I understand your need to go private but I just wanted to let you know that after I read a post where you talked about the issues facing children I thought to myself "This woman is going to make a difference in the world." I don't know how, or when, but I can't shake the feeling that you will. That post was so amazing to me.
I wish you peace and love.
Shannon

Christine Theriault Burke said...

Hi Mirme. I am another lurked, like those above here. I never quite know what to say, but I have followed you since before you lost Jet. I have never lost a child, but I have friends and family that all have, and you have truly given me insight to the pain they feel every moment of their lives. I am so sorry that you do not have the support you need - to me this seems unforgivable. And I understand if you need to go private, but know you will be missed.

Amy said...

Hi,
You know I read so please send me an invite....

Along this frustrating babylost-i-don't-have-a-living-child-and-don't-know-if-i-ever-will journey with you.

Anonymous said...

I care, Mirne. And private or not, if I can read your posts or not, I will always be thinking about you and Craig and your beautiful, adored children. Wishing I had just the right words to say, but failing as usual - just know that there are people all over the world who DO care about you.
xoxo

Mumof2angels said...

So sorry to hear you have to go private Mirne, it's a pity family or IRL people cannot give you the respect of leaving this place your own. It would not hurt them to allow you to have a private place away from them to share your feelings, anger and sadness and hurt build up and if you have nowhere to let them out it just festers inside. Then people wonder why bereaved parents become so bitter towards them? Gee I don't know! *hugs* to you & Craig, thinking of you always xoxo

Suz said...

I still read Mirne, I just never know what to say. I will keep reading if u are happy for me to. I will be thinking of you as you mark the anniversary of precious Kee's passing tomorrow. Much love xx

bir said...

I'm always here Mirne. I'm sorry that you feel the need to go private again, but I understand. I hope that you'll keep sharing with me, but I understand if you don't want to, too.

xxx

Anonymous said...

I still read too Mirne & will keep reading too if you want, xoxox

Mom in Limbo said...

I support whatever you do. I have not lost a baby, let alone three, so I will never in my lifetime begin to understand your pain.

I'm so sorry that you and your husband have to be in this life without your beautiful children.

It SUCKS. It is UNFAIR.

I don't know you, but I care deeply. You do whatever you need to help yourself and Craig. Those who have true hearts and compassion feel for you, and I wish a billion times over that I could reverse time and make it all right.

forward tumble said...

hey Mirne

just revisiting to say hello and see how you are.
was wondering about your decision to go private, are you?

wishing you a wonderful, peaceful, sunny weekend
xx

Post a Comment