Welcome to this blog. This blog is a place where we can express thoughts and feelings ... maybe to share them with other like-minded people. For those who are NOT like-minded (and we've seen a few comments), please will you just leave? Your lack of understanding of our situation in life is not welcome. Please take your words and go elsewhere. For those who may accidentally stumble across this blog AND who know us in real life, please contact us directly to see how we are doing. Do not rely on this blog to inform you. Thanks!

Sunday, June 17, 2018

This is it


This is it.

That's what I've been thinking the last few days.  That this is it.  This is my life.  This is it.

It turns out I've been waiting this last decade or so, since losing our children, for things to get better.  For life to get better.  Turns out that isn't going to happen.  Turns out that this is it.

I'm really pissed.  I'm really angry.  I wish it was all different.  But it's not.  This is it.

I guess it really is a good thing you can't see what's going to happen in your life.

This is my life.  This is it.

And it's shit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment