Two years since Kees was born. Today is his second birthday. My beautiful boy should be two years old today.
Two years since that wonderful morning in February 2008 when he was born. We went to the hospital on the last day of January for my induction. We met our beautiful son in the early snowy hours of that morning on that first day of February. But we didn't get to keep him.
Two years. Two years old today. Our son Kees.
:::
5 months.
5 months since Jet died.
I woke that first day of September last year, immediately knowing that something was dreadfully wrong. And it was. Jet had died in his bed. In his sleep. In the early hours of that first day of September 2009.
5 months.
:::
My beautiful, beautiful boys.




5 comments:
Mirne - Thinking of you and Craig today as you celebrate Kees 2nd Birthday. Yes your boys are both very beautiful.
Oh how I wish your boys could be with you today. Sending love to you and Craig . Xxx
Oh honey tears have fallen again today i woke and thought happy birthday before i even got out of bed, hoping today you could look at his picture and know that for his time with you both no one would have loved him more than you both did and he knows how special his mummy and daddy are, huge big hugs today Mirne and Craig .
xxxx
I'm so sorry that neither one are with you. I know this is a hard day. I hope you guys are taking it easy and being good to each other.
It's all so unfair.
I haven't forgotten about sending your little something. Honestly, I've had to put it off as I don't have the money for postage..but I will.
Thinking of you and your sweet family today..
Happy Birthday sweet baby Kees, I hope you had a very special birthday in Heaven.
Lots of *hugs* Mirne on these sad and hard milestones.
Post a Comment