For those of you who don’t know me, I am Mirne's husband. As those of you who read this blog regularly will already know, I don’t blog very often. I tried it, and didn’t find it as cathartic as Mirne. However, there are some things which I absolutely MUST put out there.
Mirne received this lovely email today:
*************************************************************************************
From: Rachael. "<"versus_68@hotmail.com>
Subject: fucking insensitive cow!
Date: August 13, 2010 12:53:11 PM GMT+02:00
To: Blog
Yes you read that correctly. Get a lot of attention from your blog do you? Women like you shouldn't have any children
*************************************************************************************
Sometimes I wonder about the thoughts that go through peoples minds. There is no mention as to which blog entry, in particular, this email refers to, so I have to assume that it is directed to Mirne in general. In which case, I guess this “Rachael” has no feelings herself. Anyone who reads Mirnes blog must know that it is written by a woman in pain. A woman who has lost 3 lovely children, and is working her way back to some semblance of a normal life.
But, apparently, some people cannot see this. Some people feel the need to hurt others needlessly. I guess “Rachael” is the sort of person who would see a mugging, then go over to kick the person a couple of times, then rifle through their pockets to see if the muggers missed anything.
Anyway, that’s all I have to say. That, and please feel free to send abusive emails to the email address of “Rachael”. And to sign her up for lots of spam porn.
PS. Mirne sent a reply (quite polite, compared to what I would have sent) and this just arrived:
*************************************************************************************
From: Rachael. "<"versus_68@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: fucking insensitive cow!
Date: August 13, 2010 12:53:11 PM GMT+02:00
To: Blog
boo hoo.....
From: freyja.kees.jet@me.com
Subject: Re: fucking insensitive cow!
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:03:05 +0200
I beg your pardon? I don't know who you are and what you are on about. I only have dead children so that should answer your question.
-----------------------------------------------------
our beautiful children
Freyja, Kees and Jet
Think of them as living,
in the hearts of those they touched,
for nothing loved is ever lost,
and they were loved so much.
On Aug 13, 2010, at 12:53 PM, Rachael . wrote:
Yes you read that correctly. Get a lot of attention from your blog do you? Women like you shouldn't have any children
*************************************************************************************
To all of you who have supported, and continue to support, Mirne in a positive way: Thank you so much. It is always appreciated by her, and often lifts her when she is feeling down, and also helps me a lot.
Craig.




11 comments:
Unbelievable. I just do not understand how people can be so f*ing cruel to us. I too have buried three of my children and am not looking for attention. I use my blog as an outlet for my own self. The added support I get from other's who have experienced what I have is an appreciated added bonus.
I'm so sorry you guys get so much shit from assholes like this Rachael person.
Much love from across the pond from someone who knows the pain you feel <3
Ugh. I'm so sorry you've had to deal with that.
I'm so sorry Mirne. I just don't understand how people can be so very cruel.
OMG Mirne i just read this of all the stupid , nope not gonna go there sweet, all i have to say is keep writing honey i know it helps you get things out and you know you have people who love you no matter what.
Love and hugs beautiful and next time tell her to F off
XXX
What the hell? Give Mirne a big hug and tell her I'm sorry there are trolls out there with nothing better to do with their time then send evil emails.
what a horrible disgusting person! HUGS Mirne and Craig
What you can do now is:
1) Forward the original email with full header info (I can show you how to get that) to Hotmail. This behaviour breaks their terms and conditions. They will immediately ban the person from using their service.
2) Forward the original email to me and from the header information , I can identify the person's ISP. Their behaviour undoubtedly breaks their T&Cs as well.
I know that getting the person banend from all internet services they use is petty revenge but I thionk it's worth the effort. No one should be allowed to get away with that rubbish to members of our special club.
Regards
Chris Slee
WOW Chris! That rocks! It's kinda brutal, but I LOVE it!! I can't believe a person has that much hate to even attempt to contact someone.
I'm so sorry Mirne. I know you seem to be the brunt of crappy people and that's the last thing you need. What a horrible person. I'm just so very sorry. Know that for every crap person that contacts you, you have a a ton more that love you and are sending you hug hugs.
You're in my thoughts.
Hello Mirne & Craig. I'm sorry that people would do this to you after all you have suffered. Sending much love xxxx
Somehow I missed this post but I only have two things to say...
a) WTF?!
b) Chris rocks
!!!!!
x
Mirne and Craig,
I am so very very sorry people like R exist. They shouldn't.
xoxo
Post a Comment