So many women who have had babies. Living, healthy, breathing babies. Lucky, lucky them.
And unlucky me. I had three babies, and two of them were also living and breathing. But that didn't last (of course not), and they had to die. For some unknown reason.
I really, really hate reading about other people's babies and children. Whether it's on FB, on blogs, in newsletters (which misguided people send to us), or where ever.
It's like every time my nose is rubbed in the dead children which are ours, as opposed to the living children which are not.
Totally sucks. Hate it.





4 comments:
It does suck. I'm sorry.
My active reading list of blogs has decreased... I just can't bring myself to read about rainbow babies, or second rainbow babies these days. It's hard. So, I scroll past and through the long list, finding one or maybe two blogs that I can read. Mostly I follow art inspired blogs these days... ever so slightly safer but babies pop up at unexpected times even there.
((((hugs))))
Im sorry honey that the world still hurts you so , it sucks and i wish i could make it better for you , hugs fro you both
xxx
:(
Post a Comment