Welcome to this blog. This blog is a place where we can express thoughts and feelings ... maybe to share them with other like-minded people. For those who are NOT like-minded (and we've seen a few comments), please will you just leave? Your lack of understanding of our situation in life is not welcome. Please take your words and go elsewhere. For those who may accidentally stumble across this blog AND who know us in real life, please contact us directly to see how we are doing. Do not rely on this blog to inform you. Thanks!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The beast inside

I mean the beast inside me.

I don't think that beast existed before. Before all our babies died.

This beast only shows itself sometimes. And only when I have no control over it. Like when I drink too much wine. Which I try not to do because I know that the beast might come out.

This beast says nasty things. Sometimes it does nasty things. It doesn't care that it might hurt someone's feelings.

Like I wrote above, I never used to have this beast inside me. And now I wonder if it will ever go away or whether it will stay with me forever.

I just don't know.


2 comments:

Courtney said...

I know all too well the beast you speak of, for I too have a beast of my own that has showed it's ugly face a time or two.

*hugs*

Famille Wopat said...

I don't know, Mirne. I hope it will go away. I hope that somehow the horrible, horrible things you've had to go through will ease. I wish I knew,and I wish I could help.
Love to you.

Post a Comment