Welcome to this blog. This blog is a place where we can express thoughts and feelings ... maybe to share them with other like-minded people. For those who are NOT like-minded (and we've seen a few comments), please will you just leave? Your lack of understanding of our situation in life is not welcome. Please take your words and go elsewhere. For those who may accidentally stumble across this blog AND who know us in real life, please contact us directly to see how we are doing. Do not rely on this blog to inform you. Thanks!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nothing in particular

I told my family today.

About the new pregnancy.

I told my parents and my sister.

They were very surprised ... My mum was surprised but overwhelmed and happy for us. My sister was surprised and overwhelmed and will eventually be happy.

I didn't realise until after we told them that they really weren't expecting us to go through another pregnancy again.

::::::::::::::::::

I was reading the babylossdirectory.blogspot and looking at the new blogs listed and I came across Mary's blog: http://missinglukas.blogspot.com/

She is a brave lady for writing down her whole story. I haven't done it yet because it makes me so sad. Also, I have blocked so many of those traumatic events from my mind - I think I'd need my husband's help to get it all down on paper.

Reading Mary's story about her son Lukas made me cry ... I know how she felt and I know how she feels. Kees' story is so very similar.

How incredibly sad and awful that these beautiful baby boys survived their 9 months in utero, the trauma of birth, only to succumb to some silly virus.

No wonder we shed so many tears. :-(

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It is so incredibly sad and awful.
Sending you my love (spread a little around to the new little one ;) I pray this baby will live to be one hundred and four. I hope you have peace about it and can try not to worry.
I really like your style and your blog. Your little ones are so precious.
LOve Lindsay

Kerry said...

Oh Mirne honey i hope now you have told them they will give you the support you not only deserve but need right now too , sending big hugs toy ou and Craig and hoping to hear more from him aas he gets his thoughts and feelings out too.

Your little ones are very special and thank you for sharing them with us.

Post a Comment