Welcome to this blog. This blog is a place where we can express thoughts and feelings ... maybe to share them with other like-minded people. For those who are NOT like-minded (and we've seen a few comments), please will you just leave? Your lack of understanding of our situation in life is not welcome. Please take your words and go elsewhere. For those who may accidentally stumble across this blog AND who know us in real life, please contact us directly to see how we are doing. Do not rely on this blog to inform you. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

** Jet ** 29 August 2009 to 1 September 2009

We rejoiced so much on Saturday morning. Our son Jet (Jethro Craig Wilhelm) was born here in the Netherlands at 4.25 am. He weighed 3.210 kg and was 51 cm long. He was perfect. Just like his perfect sister and brother. We rejoiced that his birth went smoothly, without stress, and with much support.

This morning I woke to the sun's light coming through the curtains in the hospital room. I immediately knew that something was wrong. Jet had not woken me for his feed. I rushed to his hospital cot and felt his face. I saw his lips. I knew we had lost another one.

My heart feels like maybe it is irreparably broken. I hope not.

I hope that I have the strength to remember this little one. Our Jet. Our son. Our third child. That wonderful combination of Craig and myself. A boy who looked like his sister and like his brother, and most of all like his mother and father. It appears that Craig and I make gorgeous babies together.

I hope that I will be able to remember these three days of his life with joy. Maybe one day. At the moment these memories only make me weep more.

I wish that I could stand on the street and howl his name. I wish that I could.

I hope that you will all mourn our loss with us. That you will forever remember our Jet, our third child, our second son, brother to Kees and Freyja. Son to Mirne and Craig. Cousin, nephew, grandson. Much loved and much wanted. Forever remembered. Forever missed.

Maybe in the next few days I will be able to share some of the images of his too short life.

164 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. Mirne. I'm so, so, so sorry. I wish I could be there to sit beside you right now. Little Jet. Beautiful little Jet. My heart is broken for you all.

Losh said...

Dear Mirne & Craig,

Words cannot express how shocked and saddened I am to hear this news.

I am so very sorry for you both - so sorry for little Jet.

I hope you are able to find some comfort in the love you share and that you make it through these dark times.

With deepest sympathy,

Losh.

Jenni said...

i hardly know what to say. i am so very sorry for your loss of little jet. it is enormously unfair. you are being held in many hearts today. we are crying with you. xo

Barbara said...

Mirne, there aren't enough words to express my sadness for you and Craig, for Jet, for Freja, for Kees.

I am so sorry.

Kerry said...

Oh honey i have sent you an e mail hold tight honey i have your hand and im not letting go. Sweetangel Jet i had so hoped to one day hold you in my arms i guess Freyja and Kee's wanted you more . Buckets of tears are falling for you sweet lady, oceans of hugs to you both.

XXX

Anonymous said...

No, no no no no. I am sitting here, at work, tears in my eyes. Too shocked to cry. I am so, so sorry.

Please, do share. Share your photos, your memories, your grief. Keep sharing, please.

Jet, like Freyja and Kees, will always be loved. We will share in your grief, we will remember your Jet, with you - howling in the streets.

d and melka

T said...

oh Mirne and Craig - I'm at a loss for words. Just sick with heartbreak for you and cannot begin to imagine what you must be feeling. Jet, little sweet Jet. This is just all too unfair. We mourn with you, we mourn for you, I wish there was a way to change this and make the world right - to carry away your pain.

So so very sorry.

Once A Mother said...

Mirne,
I am shocked, and horrified and saddened for your loss. So very very saddened. I have been praying for you, for that little baby that we have all waited for and come to love through your blog. My heart is broken for you, just broken. I don't have the right words, just know there is a woman half a world away who weeps with you for this child. You and Craig will continue to be in my prayers for strength in this world, and your beautiful little Jet for peace with his siblings in the next.

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for you and I can't stop crying. This is so unfair. We will forever mourn Jet with you. There are no words to express how truly sorry I am. He will always be remembered - he will always be loved.

Hope's Mama said...

Our hearts are with you Mirne and Craig. I weep tears I did not know existed for all three of your precious children and tonight especially, little Jet. This community is so broken for you all today and always.
Hold each other close.

Lindsay said...

I am so sorry Mirne. Nothing that I say can make any difference. Just know that I love you so much and I am in dis-belief that this happened.
I am here for you at anytime. I'm sure he was perfect and lovely and we will remember him with you now and forever.

loribeth said...

I am speechless. And so, so sorry. Much love & many hugs to you both.

still life angie said...

Just so heartbroken, so affected by Jet's short life. I know he was beautiful like his brother and sister, and missed beyond words. We are all standing with you, Mirne and Craig, crying. I am just so so sorry. So sorry.

Carly Marie said...

We are all just so broken for you Mirne and Craig.

We are all here.

I am so sorry.

My love, prayer and now so many tears for you all.

x

Isla's Mommy said...

Mirne and Craig,

I too am at a loss for words. I know there is nothing I can say that can ease your pain. Just know I am mourning with you. I am remembering with you. I am saying his name, his beautiful name. JETHRO CRAIG WILHELM.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

hudson6803 said...

Sorry cannot even begin to express how I feel right now. Shocked. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Dani819 said...

I am speechless. I am heartbroken. I am beyond sadness at the loss of beautiful Jet. Joining with you in sorrow and sending you strength across the water.

Kristy said...

OMG, I have no words...only tears. I cannot, I do not believe that this has happened again. WHY? Why you, why Craig, why little Jet. I can't tell you how sorry I am for your sweet baby boy being taken away...I can't tell you why this happened...or that it won't happen again. My heart hurts more then words can express. Just know that Jet is playing with my babies in heaven, he is playing with his big sister and big brother in heaven. He isn't alone...though I KNOW, I know from true experience that that is no consolation. Jet should be in your arms, awake, alive, and bright.

May BEAUTIFUL baby boy Jethro Craig, rest in peace amongst all the beautiful angels who went before him.

Much love and hugs to you Mirne and Craig at this devastating time.

Catherine W said...

Oh no. Oh no.

I am so terribly, terribly sorry. Beyond words. I am so heart broken for you and Craig.

Mourning the loss of your gorgeous baby boy, Jethro Craig Wilhelm, with you. He will always be remembered.

Sara said...

There are no words, but so sorry, so sad for you.

Anonymous said...

What sad, sad news. I am so sorry. My heart is with you and your family. There's a hush all over the world today in memory of Jet.
-C.

Bluebird said...

Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. I am shocked beyond words and unable to get my head around your words. I can't imagine what you and Craig must be feeling right now. My heart breaks for you.

Crying with you. Mourning and remembering your beautiful son Jet. I'm so, so sorry.

Cheek said...

How can this be? How is this possible? So unfair, so wrong. I'm so sorry for your loss.

JerseyGirl said...

RIP Jet. Your life was too short. And this world much too cruel.

Mirne, Craig-my deepest sympathies are with you. My heart is breaking for you. Sending you love and strength from NJ. (((HUGS))) Kristina

Erika P said...

I've never commented before but I'm also a lostbaby mama and I've been reading your blog for a month or so now.

This is so shocking, so unfair, and so incredibly heartbreaking. I am crying with you too, and holding you, Craig, and all three of your children in my heart and thoughts. Sweet little Jet, you are loved and remembered, always.

Michele said...

There are no words except that I am thinking of you and your family... Remembering your three beautiful children right now, especially Jet.

sweetsalty kate said...

Mirne, and Craig.. mother and father. I'm so sorry. I'm so overwhelmed with wanting to send you love and also this very bitter injustice. I'm shocked and so sad for your loss of Jet. All my love to you, and hopes that you have all the support you need to get through the days.

erica said...

Crying with you, and howling for you. This is so terribly wrong.

Rachele Stuart said...

Mirne and Craig, I don't even know what to say. No words can encompass the grief you must feel. I am sitting here bawling at my desk, mourning with you. I am so incredibly sorry. This is so very wrong. I'm just so sorry. I will hold you both in my heart. Poor little Jet.

Sending all my love,

Rachele, Gideon's Mommy

Trisha Larson said...

Oh, I'm so very sorry. You don't deserve this. It's not fair!!!

I lost my son, Nate on March 30,2008. I can't imagine having to go through this more than once. It's just unbearable pain and torment.

I hope and pray that you have a good support system to help you through this. We didn't and it made it so much harder. If you are a friend and you are reading this...Run TO them, Not FROM them!!!! Mirne & Craig need you.

Sending love from California,
Trisha

Donna said...

My heart is breaking after reading this. I held so much hope that everything would be perfect this time for you and your family. I'm so sorry. Beautiful Jet will be missed and remembered.

Mrs. Spit said...

I am so sorry. There are no good words, and I won't try to invent them.

AnnaBelle said...

Mirne,
I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you and your family and remembering Jet with you.

Bon said...

Mirne, Craig, i am so, so very sorry.

i hear your howl. i send love. i know it cannot begin to even touch the void.

little Jet, baby Jethro, is on my heart, as are both of you.

-clevergirl said...

I am so sorry, I can't put my sorrow into words right now, I just can't. I am so angry that your third child did not live, I wish I could of changed things.

**HUG**

Cyril said...

Tears of sorrow came this morning when my wife told me about what happened. I am so devastated. May Jet, Kees and Freyja rest in peace and for ever remembered and beloved.

Julia said...

Mirne and Craig, my heart breaks for you in this overwhelming loss. I am so very sorry.

Remembering your beautiful son Jet with you. Remembering all your children.

Fireflyforever said...

Mirne & Craig,

There are no words. Of course there are no words but we try to find some.

I am sorry. I am so very, very sorry. This is so wrong.

With so much love to you and to Freyja and to Kees and to Jet.

janis said...

I am crying for you, Mirne and Craig. This is just absolutely heartbreaking. I howl his name for you, Jethro, beautiful name, beautiful boy.
I don't know what else to say, only that my heart totally breaks for you.
Sending you much, much love.

Valerie said...

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful Jet, on top of the loss of Freyja and Kees. Our son James Valentine died at three days old in 2006 and we are still recovering. I think you are both so brave to keep trying.
I understand wanting to howl. I encourage you to get as much support as you possibly can, to have people around you who can hold for you when you need to howl.
Sending much love and prayers to you and the Souls of your little ones.

Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and my prayers. I am so so sorry.

Nan & Mike said...

I am so so sorry to hear of your losses. My heart aches for you. My prayers are with you. Hugs Nan

Gal said...

Oh Mirne... Oh Craig... Oh Jet... I am so deeply sorry, so completely speechless, tears running down my face and falling helplessly to my lap. I don't know what to say, except that you are held, deeply, by all of us here. I am so sorry. So sorry...

Lani said...

mirne & craig- words can't express what i'm feeling for you right now. my heart is broken for you both. thinking of beautiful little jet and his sister freyja and his brother kees.

xo

ezra'smommy said...

Mirne and Craig, I am completely heartbroken at your news. When I heard I felt physically sick. I want to howl Jet's name in the streets and from the rooftops for you. Sending you so so much love on this sad sad day.

Sweet said...

I am so so sorry for this. I saw the words but really got it only a minute later. I feel totally shocked. I can't make sense of this.

Hugs to you both.

Tash said...

Mirne, Craig, and Jet: Holding you all so closely to my heart today. I'm speechless, horrified, angry, and deeply deeply saddened to hear of this.

Jet, you are loved.

MaryBeth said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet son.

My heart aches for you...

xx
MB

Amelie said...

Mirne and Craig, I am so very sorry for the loss of your son Jet, the loss of your 3 beautiful children. This is incredibly cruel. I'm so sorry.

Catherine said...

I'm so very sorry. Please know that we are thinking of you and wishing you peace and healing.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Here from Barbara's blog, I am so sorry for the loss of Jet and his brother and sister also.

Anonymous said...

i am so, so sorry to hear this news. i can't imagine how the two of you must feel going through this again. i am sending you lots of strength and love.

Heart2Heart said...

Lifting you and your family up in prayer as you deal with this difficult time in your life. I am asking God for a covering of love and comfort as He walks with you during this time. No one understands the loss of a child more than God does. Rest all your burdens and tears on his shoulders.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Juliet said...

There are no words. I'm so, so, so sorry for the loss of your precious son, Jet. I'm heartbroken for you. This is just so unfair, I wish it hadn't happened. I'll be thinking of you and Craig.

MrsSpock said...

Here from the L & F to so I'm so, so sorry.

Jus and Kat said...

There has not been a shortage of all the blogs I follow that have led me here today. No real eloquent words, just here. I have no idea, no idea the kind of courage and strength that you muster up to survive something like this. But if I could bottle it up, I'd send it to you two.

Thoughts and prayers ~ Kat

Emily said...

Just thinking of you both and your sweet kids.

Claudia said...

I feel so devasted. Out of words, just feeling for you as a family-my deepest condolences from me, as bereaved mother.

I don`t want to believe.
How unfair can life be.
I so want to give you strenght and hope, but what can I do...be sure that you are in my thoughts deeply and I will light some candles for your sweet babies and send prayers.

I am so sorry.

Claudia, with Mia, always in my heart
www.miahateinsmehr.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I have no words, only thoughts and prayers.

Heather said...

I don't even know what to say. I am SOO sorry to hear about this. My heart breaks for you and all that you have lost once again.

Sheila said...

Oh my God, it feels unfathomable, too cruel! I too have never posted, but have followed your story, living vicariously, as I've lost 2 babies too and was hoping so strongly for a happy outcome. I've checked in so many times these last few days for news... I am simply stunned and heartbroken for you and Craig; the right words don't exist. I wish you strength and support as you live through this.

Jennifer said...

No words. Just tears.

Funsize said...

Oh my god Mirne. I am so sorry, so very sorry. Life is cruel and I'm sorry life has been so cruel to you two. I'm in tears for you and Craig. You will be in my thoughts. I will light my candle for Jet.

Alisha said...

I can not even fathom this. I don't know you but my heart is in shreds reading this. I wish there was something more I could say or do....

The Blue Sparrow said...

I am on my knees praying for you and your family today. I am so so sorry for Jets passing. We truly live in a fallen world.

CLC said...

I am crying with you. I don't know how to make sense of this. I am sure no one can.
There are no words, except that I am so deeply sorry. Jet, what a beautiful name. You are loved and missed.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

This is so unfathomable. I am so terribly sorry.

Aunt Becky said...

I am so, so sorry. I am so, so, so sorry.

k@lakly said...

I am so so sorry. I have no words. Only tears.

Holly said...

I am heartbroken and very sorry for your loss of Jet. My mind is swirling with this news and my eyes full of tears. I am praying for you both. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your beloved son, your Jet, your third baby. I mourn for him, I mourn with you, the world is saddened by the loss of his smile, his warmth, and his love. The world will forever miss Jet, Kees, and Freya. I'm so sorry.

Marybeth said...

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I am a friend of Chris and Lani and read about your tragic loss just now on their blog. I will light three candles for your family tonight. I am so so deeply sorry.

aliza said...

oh mirne,
i cannot express the intense sadness and heartbreak i feel at hearing that Jet came and went so quickly. your beautiful boy. your third child. your second son.
i am here grieving with you, sending you both so much love
xox

Molly said...

I'm so, so very sorry. Jet is such a beautiful name and was surely a beautiful boy. He will never be forgotten. There are no words to comfort you, only abiding sadness, confusion and anger.

Steph said...

I'm so very sorry. There are no words.

Hennifer said...

I am so very sorry. How can this be possible? I find your notice today, after receiving word that a mother in my community lost her baby girl last night at 27w.

I am so very sorry.

Karen said...

Oh, Mirne. Craig. I am so very, very sorry to hear of the passing of your beautiful third child, Jet. I am sobbing for your pain. There are simply no words. xoxoxo

April said...

I am so sorry this happened to you. You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so, so very sorry. There are no words...but please know I'm thinking about you.

((HUGS))

alison said...

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son Jet. I cannot adequately express the shock and sadness at this news. Bless you bothxx

Emily Ruth said...

I too, am so deeply sorry for your loss.
Tears and prayers from San Diego.

Scruffy said...

I am so sorry.

So deeply sorry.

I cannot even begin to comprehend what has happened and I can only hope that you both can gather some small strength from the fact that today, so many people are holding you both tightly in their hearts. It's nothing, it's inadequate. But it's all I can offer. I am so sorry.

Amy said...

I am so sorry. Words fail me but my heart aches for you. I do not understand how this can possible happen again. I will hold Jet in my heart, with Freya and Kees forever.

I send all the love I have in my heart at this moment to you, hoping that it may add a touch of peace to you.

I am so, so sorry.

Reba said...

I am so very, very, very sorry for your loss. I've never been here before, I saw the news about your son Jet posted on several other blogs I visit. You and your family will all be in my thoughts. I just can't believe this can happen. I don't know what to say except how sorry I am, and I know from being there that sorry just doesn't cut it.

Anonymous said...

there are no words. I am so very sorry for this heartbreaking loss. wishing you some peace and healing at this devastating time.

Melody said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you during this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

That we could rally against this cruel universe and right this wrong.
I am weeping for your beautiful boy, Jet and holding you tightly in my heart.

Mary said...

I don't have any words my dear. If I were there I would hold you both in my arms and let you cry until you felt you couldn't anymore. I will keep you in my prayers.

Jane said...

Mirne- I am heartbroken, I am sad.
I am constantly thinking of you and your family right now.
Feel each other's love
Jane

M said...

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I mourn with you and will remember Jet. The ALI community is shouting his name in our streets as we all cry with you.

m said...

There are no words to tell you how sorry I am, just as there are no words to describe how you must be feeling. But to say nothing feels awful. I am just so deeply sorry for your loss. Celebrating his birth and short life. Mourning the fact that Jet isn't here with you now.

The Nanny said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. So very, very sorry.

XOXO Jet.

Christy said...

Mirne-
I am so so sorry. My heart goes out to you. Prayers and thoughts are with you around the world.
Love,
Christy

caitsmom said...

I have no words. Weeping with you. I am so sorry.

Rachael said...

I have no words other than how sorry I am. I will howl Jet's name with you. Sending love. xxx

Kara's Mom said...

Oh Mirne, Craig, my heart goes out to you both and to precious Jet. I'm just so sorry that this happened. I am thinking of you and hold you all in my prayers. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Mirne & Craig - am a first time commenter but have been following your story and I just wanted to say how utterly sorry I am for your loss. I hope that someone's looking after you both.

Mackenzie's Mommy said...

I absolutely do not want to believe it's true. I feel physically sick at the news. I am so so sorry. I wish I could take your pain away. I will always remember Jet (and your other two precious babies). Again, I am so sorry. My heart is completely broken for you.
Love,
Ashley

Amanda said...

There are no "right" words to say to you right now just now that you and your family and your 3 beautiful children are in my thoughts. I am so very sorry for your loss yet again...

Natalie said...

Here via Tash.... I am so, so sorry for your loss. The world is unbelievably cruel.

Gina said...

Mirne & Craig - I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss.
I am in such shock.
There are no words - only prayers for you and Craig. I will pray for you both to find peace and hope in the future.
God bless.
Again, I am so sorry.

Thomas Houseman said...

Oh my gosh! Having gone through this once, I have no idea how you coped with this a second time, let alone now a third. My prayers are with you all.

Thomas.

Golden-Green said...

I dont know you, just stumbled across your blog. My heart aches for you and your loss. There are no words that will help, and I am truly sad for you. I pray that God above wraps his arms around you and brings you whatever comfort is possible.

Mel said...

Love and support to you, your dearest family and close friends. Be kind to yourself, little Jet will be remembered by all. Fly free little man, you have touched the hearts and souls of so many around the globe, a little angel with a higher purpose! LOTS OF LOVE at this time (we always remember them)

B's Mom said...

I have no words. My heart literally aches for you. Please know that this entire community is thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Mirne and Craig, my heartfelt sympathy and prayers. I am so, so sorry. Sarah x

Amy Hourigan said...

My heart breaks for you..... go gently xoxox

Leila's mommy said...

dear Mirne, i only know you through comments on other blogs, but i know your story, and i am so sorry for your losses, now all three of them. so very sorry. my heart is broken for you and the tears are flowing. please know that i am grieving this loss with you, and my heart and thoughts are with your family.
with much love,
christy

Unknown said...

I've followed your blog this last week and have had you on my mind daily. As a bereaved mother, I have been so hopeful for your family. My tears fall with yours as you move through these nearly impossible days...I am crushed by this news as all your friends are. Sending you love, keeping you in my heart, and thinking of your sweet baby boy tonight.

Heather said...

There are no words. I am so very, very sorry.

Lauren said...

Mirne and Craig, I am utterly devastated and heartbroken for you. Please know that I am here for you, as we all are, and will give you whatever support I can. Little Jet gave you such joy and it was a pleasure to read about it. There are many, many people who care for you and grieve the loss of baby Jet with you. xxxxxxxxxx

Michele said...

This is from my friend, Shalini, who is having trouble posting a comment.

"I'm so so sorry. To lost a rainbow baby truly is the death of hope. I cannot believe this has happened again.

I cannot begin to understand the depth of your pain. We have lost our daughter (stillbirth) and son (incompetent cervix) and we just couldn't believe it happened twice. Stupid us.

I'm just gobsmacked at the unfairness of it all. Your beautiful, precious babies. I am in tears for you. This is not FAIR. My chest hurts just thinking of what you have been through.

Here from Michele's blog.

Sending you some major hugs from here. Not enough I know, but I am thinking of you both, Jet, Kees and Freyja."

Tina said...

On no...Mirne I am so incredibly sorry. No on deserves to live out this hell again, especially you and Craig. I am so so sorry. I am here to mourn the loss of your sweet Jet. I will forever remember your babies...all of them.
xxx

Heather said...

I am so so so very sorry this has happened to you. It is truly unbelievable. Just when I thought life couldn't get any crueler...my heart is breaking for you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers tonite. There are no words...it is not fair. It sucks. It more than sucks.

SirRabbit said...

Dear Mirne and Craig, no words can express my deep sorrow over the loss of Jet, this is just totally unfair, unjust and not right, please let us know if we can support you in anyway, something practical, please let Craig know that Jason sends his deepeset sympathy aswell.
Loux

TracyOC said...

I'm so, so sorry for your loss, Mirne. Little Jet, so loved and so wanted. This is too terrible and unfair. Sending love and support to you and your family tonight and mourning the loss of your little boy.

TracyOC

Sue said...

Oh, I am so very sorry. I am mourning with you, shaking my fist at the universe.

My heart is with you.

Anonymous said...

I just do not understand how this could happen to you two again.

I am so so so sorry. I wish I had more to offer then my words. I will never understand what you are going through, and I have no idea what to say right now.

I've never met you before, (not even sure if I've commented before), yet I sit here weeping for you and your family. May you one day be re-united with your three beautiful childern...

Alison said...

I am so, so, sorry that you have to walk this path again. I am sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby.

mia said...

Mirne and Craig,
I am so,so sorry. Keeping you and your precious babies in my heart...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I am so very sorry...

Franchesca said...

I am so sorry and praying across the world for your broken broken hearts.

Unknown said...

Mirne and Craig,

My words feel so inadequate. My heart breaks for you and Craig. I cannot begin to understand the depth of the pain you must both be feeling.

Fly free beautiful Jet. May you play in the clouds with angels Freyja and Kees.

Soph & Raoul xoxo

moplans said...

MirneI am so sorry.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I haven't commented here before but I read about your terrible loss from Karen's blog.

I am horrified you are suffering so-again.
I am so, so sorry you have lost your precious Jet.
my words are so inadequate but I am thinking of you and keeping you close to my heart today and in the days ahead.

Dawn said...

i have never commented before, i found your blog through a friend who lost their baby. I can not tell you how sorry I am! My heart breaks for you!!

Jaime said...

Oh Mirne, no! I came here to see your happy update and found this instead. I am so terribly sorry. This is so unfair. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :*(

Virginia said...

*HUGS*

Becky said...

I am truly sad and sympathetic. My little sister lost her first tonight as well. We were to help raise it. The tears continue...
So so so sorry.
Becky

Akul's mama said...

Dear Mirne and Craig,

I am shaking so much that I do not even know what I am typing. I just cannot believe this!!! If I am so affected, I can imagine how hard this must be for the two of you. No words can express what I feel at this time. All I know is that this is totally unfair ...it is all wrong and sitting so far away, never having met you I feel something terrible has happened in my family. I am so so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry. I am reading this with tears in my eyes. This is so so so bloody unfair. I am so sorry. My heart is broken with you. Sending peaceful and positive thoughts for you.

anon said...

oh no im so terribly sorry i dont know how i even found this blog but you guys are so brave this is so unfair

Laura said...

Remembering and praying and sharing the story of you and your children with others so they can join.
Hugs from the US (Mighigan)
Laura D.

Lisa and Jonathan said...

I'm at a loss for words. I'm so deeply sorry. My heart is breaking for you and Craig.
Hugs! Lisa

Inanna said...

The shock of your little Jet's death is bone-shattering, heartbreaking, earth-moving. Every bit of me wants to scream out with you, for you. This is the only wailing wall we have, but oh, Mirne, I'm wailing with you. No no no no nooooooooooooo. Why??? Ohhh my god WHY?? This is just all kinds of wrong, everywhere you look. Except I can't see anything through my tears.

Wailing. Wailing. No words, just wailing for you.

Audrey said...

My own loss has made me fantasize the way I did when I was an adolescent. Last night, I was crying for you and your babies -- this thing that defies any adjectives I know -- and trying to think of some way out of this impossible situation. I had nearly convinced myself that someone terrible had hijacked your blog and written yesterday's post, that it simply isn't possible that Jet isn't in your arms right now. With love and sorrow...
AM
(from Glow)

A&J said...

I am SO sorry for your loss of Jet. Tears pour down my face as I read your blog. I am dumbfounded as to this happening to you a THIRD time. The injustice of it all is just too much! Jet is a beautiful little boy and I am just heart broken for your losses. I'll be thinking of you so much in the days, weeks and months to come.

Ya Chun said...

Here, abiding. I am so sorry that Jet is not here with you now either. This is really unbelievable.

Heather said...

This is so unbelievable that the world can be so cruel to you. I am so very very sorry. I am completely speechless and the injustice here. Lots of love to you.

Anonymous said...

No words can ever express enough sympathy. I am so sorry, sending you and yours so much love and support and wishing I could do anything to take this pain away.

Stephanie Jean-Louis said...

I am speechless that the universe has been so cruel, yet again. Echoing everyone else's comments . . . thinking of you in France.

adonize said...

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss. It is inconcievable that you should have experienced so much pain. Please know that there are hundreds of people crying with you.

Mrs. Chop said...

I am a baby-lost mother who cries with you. No one should ever experience this pain. I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't put it into words.

Anonymous said...

I am truly heartbroken by your story. The amount of strength that you possess is beyond what any human usually has. I don't know you and yet I cry for you-- cry for the injustice of your beautiful children being taken from you time and again. I am very sorry for your losses, and am praying for you. I have not yet had the experience of pregnancy, let alone birth, as I've been struggling with infertility for years. I simply cannot imagine being in your position once, let alone three times.

Know that you are loved and being prayed for. If there were something I could do to help you I would. I am mourning your loss with you, however far away that I am from you physically. Please know that you are loved and that your babies are being cradled in the arms of angels. God loves children above all others, and is keeping them safe for you to be reunited one day. God bless you and keep you, and your beautiful babies.

Love,
Karen

Anonymous said...

I have no words, just heart break and tears with you and prayers for you. Sweet Baby Jet<3

c. said...

Mirne,

I am so, so sorry. And that statement does not convey even an ounce of the sadness I feel in my heart for you and Craig.

margaret said...

Dear Mirne and Craig, when I read the news of Jet's safe arrival on Bir's blog, I was overjoyed for you both, that you at last had a beautiful baby in your arms again. I am in utter shock and disbelief to read that you have lost yet another precious baby. You have dealt with more than anyone should ever deal with in a thousand lifetimes, there is nothing that can describe the devastation and pain you must be feeling. Know that we are all holding you in love, wishing that we had the power to undo this terrible injustice. I am so so incredibly sorry, for both of you, for all of you. Sorry for Freyja, Kees and Jet, and for all the hopes and dreams that have come to pass with the loss of each precious child. It's moments like this where my already shaken faith in God is tested yet again...please know that I am so very saddened at your news and that I am thinking of you all across the world and sending you my love.

Lora said...

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

Joc(e) said...

I am so, so sorry for all three of your losses. Your precious Jet died on the 5th anniversary of my daughter Michelle's death -- she was born very prematurely on Aug. 25, 2004, and lived for a week. It is so hard to lose just one child, and three is unfathomable. My thoughts are with you at this awful time... (((HUGS)))

Jess said...

I am so, so very sorry to hear of your loss. This is just beyond words. Jet is such a beautiful, sweet baby, and I say is, because I know he is alive in the splendor of heaven right now. I am praying for God to wrap a warm blanket of His love around you, and surround you with His heavenly angels, just as they are surrounding Jet. My heart breaks for you.

forward tumble said...

Mirne and Craig-
NO! The devastation, the disbelief, the hurt, the pain, the anger, I want to scream with you, for you. NOOOOOOOOO! The agony is unbearable. It's so much bigger than sorrow.

I'm just angry. Why Universe? WTF?

All the love to you both,
xxx Ines

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your beloved son Jet. I am so very very sorry for your loss.

with my deepest sympathy
Vanessa

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

there are absolutely NO WORDS!
My heart is filled with sorrow for losing your precious Jet.
Joining in Your Mourning From California
~Elijah's~ Mommy
So, so sorry.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Dear Craig and Mirne, your loss is immeasurable, there is just no way I can imagine losing three precious babies, Freyja, Rees and now Jet. I am so,so very sorry.
I wish they were all here with you.I can totally understand you both wanting to howl to the ends of the earth.
I hope you get as much support as you possibly can, and you have people around you who can hold for you when you need to howl. I wish you strength and support as you live through this...

My heart goes out to you my daughter was born still on 1st September 2004.I won't ever forget Jet.
Sending much love and prayers to you both and your family.

andij said...

I am so so sad for you. I can't even begin to imagine the sorrow you must be feeling.

I'm so sorry.

Debbie said...

Oh my God. Mirne & Craig. I have no words. I hope you feel my love wrapping around you.

xxx

Debbie

Amy said...

I have no words, none will do, my heart is with you all. My tears are yours too.

Unknown said...

We have never met, but I sit here half a world away crying for both of you. My heart is beside me wondering how this could happen. I will hold Jet, Freya and Kees near and dear to me.
~Harrison's mommy

Rikki said...

I just found your blog today and am crying reading it.I am also a baby loss mum but I cannot even begin to imagine the pain, heartache and everything else that goes along with your devistating loss. Your babies are gorgeous.
XXX

Vivian said...

I have experienced a loss similar to the death of Jet. I am sharing your pain here in China. I am sorry beyond words.

LittleWanderer said...

I know there is nothing I can say that has not already been said. But I just wanted to send my love xxx

Post a Comment