Some of the photos we have of Jet. Not enough of course. Never enough. Just like with Kees. Just like with Freyja. Never enough photos. But these are some and they will show you just how beautiful our boy Jet is.
We took our wedding rings to our jeweller today -- they will put in a diamond for Jet and inscribe his name inside next to his brother and sister's.







100 comments:
He is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. My thoughts and prayers are with you both Mirne.
He is so beautiful. Such a perfect face.
Oh honey he is so very beautiful , so very beautiful.
XX
What a beautiful baby! (He looks like Craig! :) Oh mama, I wish you were holding him, still. Such a sweet little man. Little Jet... I love the way he's looking at you in the 2nd one. You both look so much in love. HUGS.
what a sweetie! such a lovely, perfect little guy. i'm so sorry he is not with you. xoxo
He is so beautiful and perfect. What a gorgeous little man. I'm so sorry, Mirne. My heart is broken.
Absolutely beautiful baby. I am so desperately sorry.
He is beautiful Mirne, such beautiful, clear big eyes. Words just aren't enough. He is perfect.
Dear Craig and Mirne, my heart aches at your loss. Jet was such a beautiful boy! Can't believe how cruel it is to have three dead babies ...all of whom deserved a life that they should have. What is God thinking? I do not know. They are not gentle thought.
Will pray for Jet,Freyja & Kees. This is so sad.
He is beautiful Mirne....just beautiful.
Wow! He is so handsome! What a perfect little face :) Thank you for sharing!! I've had a constant tension head ache since I learned of Jet's passing. But I know that's nothing compared to what you are feeling. I'm so very sorry. I can't say that enough.
xo
Ashley
I dreamed of you and your precious children all night. Jet is so beautiful. Perfect. Thank you for sharing him with the world. I wish there was some way I could carry this burden for your for even a minute.
Sheri
He is just precious. Your family is in my heart and prayers
Oh my, he is stunning, your right you do make gorgous babys. I just want you both to know how many of us loss mama's are out here thinking about you every hour of the day. I have been crying for two days for you, my heart is so broken for your broken heart.
He is stunningly beautiful, like his big brother and sister. I'm so sad for you, Mirne, so sad. I wish these pictures were from today and he were still in your arms. xo
Precious little boy. You are missed by all.
He's so lovely Mirne. Lovely, precious Jethro. My heart feels hot with grief for you.
He's so beautiful. I'm honored to see them. How I wish he were still in your arms.
Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful...Thank you, thank you for sharing such a special part of your life.
xoxo
Oh what a beautiful precious boy. He does look so much like his parents, and like his siblings. You're so right about there not being enough pictures, just like it is not enough time. My heart continues to be so with you, Mirne, with your whole family. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos.
He is so handsome - just perfect. I am so heartbroken he too was taken from you. Thank you for sharing him with us.
Such a beautiful little boy.
Your loss is just unfathomable, and I am so very sorry. And yet those words don't even begin to cover it...
He's absolutely beautiful. You are right, you and Craig do make pretty babies. It's such an unfair loss.
He is beautiful. Gorgeous. I'll send a private email with the other questions.
He's just gorgeous, and he is a good mixture of the two of you. The love on both of your faces as you are holding him is so beautiful - and it breaks my heart all over again for you. I wish so much that he was still in your arms. I'll continue to be here listening, abiding, sending love...
I just want to say that even though you don't know me, I am praying for you. My heart is so heavy and broken with the grief I feel for you. Your babies are all very beautiful, and I am sorry that they aren't still in your loving arms. May God Bless you and carry you through this horrible, difficult time.
He is so handsome! What a perfect little man! Sending you hugs and crying along with you at this injustice.
what a beautiful baby. I'm so very sorry for your loss - for all your losses.
Mirne I cannot say it enough times ...this is so unfair. Jet is gorgeous and you both look so mesmerized by each other (2nd picture). Craig and you look so happy in these pictures. I so want to be there with you, for you ... but I am so many miles away. I do not even have your email address or snail mail address..I have nothing but this blog. I know my need to be with you is my own selfish need. I know there is nothing anyone can do or say that can take away any of the pain you are feeling. There is no stopping those tears... but somethings in life are deserving of all our tears and more.
Don't know you, dont have anything to sa that could possibly make this any better. I don't understand, and I don't know you. I don't understand and I am shouting at God for you. I don't know you and I am crying for you. I don't know you but I have so much hurt and love for you. I am so so sorry that I don't know you, I want to hug you, pray with you and take some of the hurt - I don't know you and I have so many questions - why?! Why you?! Why all 3?! Why even 1?! Will you try again?! Would you adopt?! Why would God allow you to carry 3 baby and not have one ... OMG I am pissed! I am sorry!
What an absolutely beautiful little guy.
You're exactly right - there's simply never enough. Never enough pictures, enough time, enough smiles, enough hugs, enough kisses. And never enough tears or wished to bring any of our gorgeous children back where we want them, no matter how hard we all try.
Sending you love and strength.
- Rachele, Gideon's Mommy
You don't know me but I just wanted to say that my heart hurts for you. He is beautiful. It's not fair, you have been through so much, this should not have happened. You and yours will be in my thoughts.
What a gorgeous little boy. Such beautiful dark eyes.
I am so terribly, terribly sorry. xo
Jet is a beautiful boy! So sorry for your loss...
(found you via LFCA)
Jet is so beautiful. He looks so much like Kees. I am so very sorry, Mirne.
Beautiful beautiful boy.
Jet is so completely gorgeous. I'm at a loss for words...
There are no words... my thoughts are with you....
he is so so beautiful. i am so heartbroken and angry. sending you so much love.
He is beautiful. So beautiful. I'm so sorry. I can't believe he's already gone.
He is so very beautiful. I wish so badly that I could make things right for you and Craig. That I could take away some of your pain - we all do.
Thinking of you, Craig, Freyja, Kees, and beautiful little Jet...
He is absolutely gorgeous! His little nose is so precious! I am so sorry for your loss, **HUG**
He's glorious. Jet - what a beautiful, beautiful boy. So very sorry Craig and Mirne...
What a beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing these photos of the three of you during the short time you had together. My heart still breaks for you and your loss. Prayers and hugs, constant thoughts.
He is gorgeous. Just perfect and beautiful. I mourn with you. I wish there were words to tell you how deeply sorrowful I feel at your losses.
He is so beautiful, you do make beautiful babies...I'm so very sorry this happened.
He is so utterly and completely stunning. What a precious little man. I want things to be different. They should be different. I am sorry that they are not.
These photos are beautiful. What a handsome little man!! And you two do look so, so in love in that second shot.
Thank you for sharing these beautiful, intimate pictures. They almost kill me to see, because they are so absolutely gorgeous, and beautiful, and provides that stark contrast to what is SO wrong.
Sending you much love, Mirne. We are all thinking of you.
Beautiful, beautiful boy. Precious baby. I promise to hold him in my heart always, along with his siblings Freyja and Kees. xoxo
What a beautiful boy- I am so sorry Mirne and Craig.
Such a gorgeous baby boy... So perfect in every way. Beautiful. Your babies have a special place in my heart next to my own. They always will.
So nice to have you share with us...perfect.
Oh hon, he is perfect. I just don't understand, but I understand enough to know that somethings things cannot be understood. My heart is broken all over for you and I pray that you guys can survive...how can you?
*big hugs and tears for you all*
He looks just like his older brother. Thank you for sharing these photos with us. So beautiful, this little child, so beautiful and loved and missed by us all.
My thoughts, prayers and tears fall on this little one and both of you.
Beautiful baby boy.
he does look just like kees.. so so handsome.. i dont understand this, i say it again, i am thunderstruck. i thought of jet when i went outside on my walk today.. usually all i think of is my kathlyn.. but i thought of jet, and for both of them, i cant believe it's true.
Jet is a picture of beauty. What a handsome little man. His little blue hat complimented his skin tone so well. *hugs* my friend.
He's an absolutely stunning little boy. I am heartbroken for you both.
Just praying for you guys....
Oh.... he's so, so beautiful. I just don't understand...
He is a gorgeous baby. My heart hurts for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing your precious boy with us.
he's beautiful, and looks so much like his daddy. oh mama...Mirne, i am so sorry. Craig, i am so sorry.
i just don't understand. my heart breaks for you and i send love and outrage and remembrance, for Freyja, Kees and wee lovely Jet, who should be here.
My prayers are with you and your family. My niece died unexpectedly at 21 days old. We miss her terribly. Some say it is better to love and lost then to not love at all. It still doesn't make it hurt any less. It still sucks to say "good bye" when you haven't had a chance to get use to saying "hello" yet.
I am so sorry for your losses. Thank you for your open and honest sharing of your experience.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful and precious angel. I have no words for what you are going through. I am so sorry! I can imagine your feeling of loss, since I have experienced that as well, but the loss of 3 children, I just have no idea. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I am sorry. I have no words. Your boy is gorgeous and sweet. It's just not fair. I'm in tears trying to figure out what I can say, but I can't say anything to take away your pain. I am so sorry.
What a beautiful baby boy. Thank you for sharing these precious pictures of him with us.
Mirne... just like his big brother. He is so perfect. So very perfect. xxx
He is beautiful. I am so very deeply sorry. I know that means nothing to you right now. He looks so perfect, I just don't understand why or how this can happen. I am so very angry for you.
lovely photos of Jet rest in peace gorgeous little angel..
He's adorable, Mirne. So honored that you shared his photos with us.
A very beautiful little boy. He looks like he has your nose Mirne, in one photo, and then Craig's in another.
So beautiful.
xx
Thank you for sharing these. Jet is a beatiful boy and so like his father.
He is lovely and it is beautiful to see you with him. I am so sorry he is not in your arms right now.
Here from LFCA. I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
He his absolutely beautiful.
I don't have the words to even come close to making you feel just a tiny bit better, so I won't even try.
Just know that my heart is absolutely breaking for you at this moment. I don't even know you, and I'm angry for you. I'm so so so very sorry for your losses. Please know that you and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers!
God bless you for even having the strength to get on here an update everyone - for even being able to get out of bed in the morning.
I just can't believe this...I want to give you the world's biggest hug right now.
Beautiful, beautiful boy. Thank you so much for sharing these with us. xxx
Sending my sympathy to both of you. No words...
He is so incredibly beautiful and sweet. I know I have already said it many times, but I am so, so sorry Mirne & Craig.
Jet is a beautiful baby. He looks absolutely perfect. He IS absolutley perfect.
My initial reaction to reading your news tonight is that it is just f'ing ridiculous. My daughter's death taught me that life isn't fair and that bad stuff happens to all people, regardless of what they might "deserve" (blah blah blah, lesson learned). But until just this moment, deep down, in my heart I still thought that good, loving, responsible people would eventually end up with happy, living children. I guess wishing something is true is not the same as it actually being true. It can't possibly work that way, otherwise beautiful, perfect Jet would be alive. I'm so confused, and angry, that this is really your new reality. It doesn't make sense.
I'm sorry. All three of your children are beautiful, and all three of them should be at home with you.
Theresa
He's beautiful, Mirne. Beautiful.
Thank you for sharing Jet's photos. I am mesmerized by his beautiful, peaceful face. I am so sorry. Praying for comfort for you both.
I am praying for you and your precious baby.
So beautiful. So perfect. It's just so unfair....
He was beautiful! My heart is broken for you. I'm sorry. Thank you for sharing your precious baby with us.
What a sweet, beautiful boy. I'm so, so sorry. :(
Jet is just gorgeous. Mirne and Craig you must be so proud. Thanks for sharing.
Dearest Mirne and Craig..he is just soo beautiful.Thankyou so much for sharing his precious photos with us...I am just shattered for you both so cannot fathom how you must be..sorry isnt anywhere near what i want to express..take care of each other xoxo
(((((hugs))))) from Stompy
What a stunning family. There is so much love in those photos! I see you both in him, and him in each of you.
Such a beautiful boy.
He's beautiful, thank you for sharing. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
He is so gorgeous, I really like that last picture.
OH Jet is so Divine :( i still cannot believe it as i am sure u don't either. So Many Hugs. I am just so sorry xoxoxooxox
A friend of mine lost her daughter a year ago in October, and I have been reading her blog. After one of her entries, she had mentioned you and your husband, asking us to pray for your family after your loss. I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine the pain and desolation that comes with losing three babies. I have been thinking of you, your husband and your babies for a couple days now, but I was unsure of whether I should comment since I do not know you and I have never lost a baby of my own. Gratefully, I am a mother of 4 healthy beautiful babies, so I do not know first hand what you are feeling, but as a mother, I can imagine your destitution and pain, disbelief, and anger. I consider myself a woman of faith, but I just don't know what to think of God since he has allowed this to happen to you. No woman should have to go through what you have, my heart is bleeding for you. Your babies are indeed, beautiful just as you said. I wish I could help lessen the pain for you, I wish I could wave a magic wand and make things different. You are a wonderful, loving, caring, selfless woman, wife, mother. I am glad that you have such a loving and wonderful husband to lean on while you both heal. I am grasping for better words, but they elude me. I just want you to know that I am thinking of you and your family, you are in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers. I pray that you and your husband will find some measure of peace during this tragic time. Again, I am so sorry. May God Bless you, your husband, Freyja, Kees, and Jet.
my thoughts and prayers are with you. There is nothing like the lose of child. I have lost one and can't imagine 3...God is with you today and alway..he will watch you and keep you in his loving arms
Jet is so precious and beautiful.
He is perfect. <3 Much love to you. xxxx
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Beautiful boy. ((hugs))
Post a Comment