I liked this photo so much I had to put it on my blog.:-)
It's not my dog ... I just found the picture on the net. I've never caught my cat Blair doing this yet, although I do worry that he's going to crawl into our front-loading washing machine one day. He's definitely a curious cat!




3 comments:
Oh that's funny! My dogs absolutely come up to the edge of the door and lean over (usually the bottom drawer's pulled out, making it easier for them) - but they've never just climbed in! Let's not give them any ideas :)
Yes, it is funny! Razz is pretty good at NOT getting to places and benches and food that he shouldn't. But that's only in his old age!
x
Just found your blog from Carly's. I have no idea what it's like to lose all of your babies. But I did lose one, and I can tell you that no matter how many more you have, you never regain that peace and joy of pregnancy. My wish for you, not really knowing how you lost your Kees, is that when new baby is born, you can relax and enjoy and love him, in peace.
Best of luck to you.
Post a Comment