Tomorrow is August. A new month. Full of possibilities.
In August I will celebrate another birthday. Craig will celebrate another birthday. More birthdays without Freyja and Kees. More birthdays without our children.
But hopefully we will also celebrate a new birthday ... our new son's birthday. Hopefully we will celebrate the day of his birth on August 28 or 29. Hopefully.
I sent a parcel off to Australia the other day. A parcel with birthday gifts for my sister and two of her little girls. I included birthday cards addressed to each of them. Each card was signed "Mirne & Craig". I considered that maybe, if we're lucky, if everything goes well, by the time my sister and her girls open their gifts, it will be "Mirne & Craig & little baby boy". When I was pregnant with Freyja (and maybe with Kees ... I don't remember) I sent cards to people signed "Mirne & Craig & bump". I don't do that any more.
Maybe August 2009 will become a month which we will celebrate and remember with joy for a long time. I hope so.
I am 34 weeks pregnant today.




10 comments:
Oh Mirne, 34 weeks! I hope August 2009 will be everything you hope it will.
xxx
I really hope to read about you bringing the baby boy home with you. You two deserve it after all. I am here and I have my fingers crossed.
Love to you, Lindsay
Much love for a wonderful August. A blessed August....a happy August.
34wks!! That really is wonderful! I can't beleive you are so close... Happy birthday to all!!
Hoping so much that August 2009 is a wonderful month for you and Craig. I hope that it will be celebrated and remembered with joy for many, many years to come xx
I'm hoping for you too that August will become the best month ever.
mirne- sending you love and light and a healthy baby boy in aug.
xo
So glad there is the potential for one of us to enjoy August this year. I hope the wrongs of my August last year turn in to the rights of your Augsut this year.
34 is fantastic Mirne. Keep going girl.
xo
Mirne - both at 34 weeks, eeek it's scary, exciting, hopeful all wrapped into one...I am thinking of you as we cross the finish line...
It feels like an uphill trudge for me at the moment, hoping that you and I will be able to run down that hill with wind in our hair and breath big huge sighs of relief in the future.
Louxx
August is a hard month for me, but I hope it's a beautiful and joyous one for you.
Post a Comment